Community Walk-In Hours
As stated, Wednesday Walk-In Hours are an open clinic time available to Midcoast Maine area residents.
Pop in between 3-6pm most weeks (call 207-691-6798 to confirm) for a 20 minute casual consultation.
The walk-in times are designed for minor conditions and adjunct support, such as:
- Coughs and colds, flu, stomach bugs, viral illnesses, etc.
- Support for healing from injury, such as sprains and strains, stress injury, minor head injury, etc
- Support and healing post minor surgery, such as scar/tissue, fatigue, pain management
- General recommendations for transient emotional states such as anxiety, grief, and stress. Deep and long-lasting conditions will be referred to chronic care.
- Alternatives to over the counter medication for headaches, body aches and pains, women's issues such as menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms
- Children and babies
Consultations are not intended to replace the care of your regular doctor, and not diagnoses will be given.
Chronic conditions will be referred to my regular practice appointments.
Recommendations for homeopathic remedies are offered, and patients are responsible for obtaining their own medicine. Homeopathic remedies are available immediately next-door at the Belfast Co-op.
Consultations are offered on a sliding scale, $15-30, with no-one refused for lack of ability to pay.
111 High Street